A few days ago I got nominated for the Liebster award by THECRUMBSOFMYLIFE ( Thank you for the nomination).
Although I am honored, I must admit that I would usually shy away from participating in such things. But, since I pledget to be open and positive to new things, here we go. Basically, I nominate some other people, answer some questions and get to “torture” the ones I nominated with my questions *evil laugh* ( if they choose to participate, that is ).
Here are the official rules :
And the questions :
- If you were a sandwich, what kind would you be and why?
- What is your favorite color and what do you own that is that color?
- You have to give a TedX presentation – what is your topic?
- What was your best vacation ever?
- What is the best present you have ever received?
- If you found an unmarked suitcase with $1 million in it – what would you do?
- If you could invite any 5 people – living or dead – to a dinner party, who do you invite?
- If you knew today would be your last, where would you want to be?
- What is your favorite board and/or card game?
- What is the first piece of advice you would give to your 20-year-old self?
- At what age did you first fall in Love?
Something with pickles, mainly because I like them. It’s not the sexiest vegetable, but who cares.
I guess I should say black since my open closet looks like a black hole.
That’s a hard one.. you can already find a TedX on mostly anything. I guess it would be on how to achieve something worthy of a TedTalk.
Going to the sea alone with my older sister in eight grade, because I always secretly thought she was cool and I was glade whenever I could spend time with her. Also no one tell her that because I won’t hear the end of it.
I am not much of a present person. It’s not exactly a present, but I would say the little sacrifices I saw my parents make over the years to make my life easier.
I watch too many movies so I would probably asume that someone will come after me if I take it. I guess I would invest.. nah, I would go to Hawaii.
Matt Damon, Johnny Depp, Leonardo da Vinci, Kevin Hart and Whoopi Goldberg.
As I said.. Hawaii. Just give me a beach and a cocktail, really.
I don’t have one, what I do have is a temper. Enough said.
Try not embarras yourself in public as often as you do, also stay consistent with the things you set to do in your mind, also take your own advice.
I guess I was about five. It wasn’t love love but I just liked to torture that one boy in kindergarten.
If you choose to participate, here are my questions (and don’t wory, I’m not grading them xD) :
- What is your guilty pleasure song ?
- If you could have a superpower, what would it be ?
- What is your earliest childhood memory ?
- If you could send a short message to aliens, what would it be ?
- What is the most important thing you learned from your parents?
- Do you enjoy the winter time, or are you just about turning into the grinch?
- Is someone told you that you would be remembered for thousands of years to come, what would you like to be remembered for?
- Do you ever silently judge strangers on the street ?
- Ketchup or Mayo ?
- What is your favourite part about blogging ?
- When was the last time you starred up at the stars?
Also feel free to answer if you are not nominated.